Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Project 1!!!

I found tons of wine bottle holder ideas on the internet, and months of looking to by or make one I finally found one! Its a Riddling rack, seriously contemplated on buying one on etsy, however decided it would be much more fun to make one or help make one( as much as princecharming would let me help)anyways heres a picture of it partly done!

I really wanted the really rustic chic looking wood so I went out and found some!!!
The wood actually was FREE out in the dessert and an old abandoned shed!!
I still plan on adding a slight tint of stain to it and a glass so its not to splintery( if thats a word lol)
and of course stangering holes for wine bottles!!!

Anyways thought I would give you a glimpse at it before its done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment