Monday, August 29, 2011

Can you believe its already a week shy of being september?? Sadly it's still HOT!!! I can't believe how fast the yr. is going by, such mixed emotions about it. On one hand I can't wait for christmas but then again it means Char-man is going to be 5 in a few weeks, baby Aj is going on two, and Hailee is turning 7 oh my that alone is crazyness!

We were hanging around home the other day, and Aj was actually in the mood to take pictures! Which doesn't happen that often so I pulled out the camera and started snapping away. Thankfully my other two love their picture being takin.

Those kids are so darn cute!!!!!! I have made a commitment to take my camera Everywhere with me like I use to, I looked at old pictures the other day and had at least one picture from everyday!! now I am lucky to have one once a week!! I know one day Im going to look back and wish I had takin more pictures of our little family, so thats my goal.. hope you enjoyed the cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment