Wednesday, February 24, 2010

new couches!!!!!!!

So I have been SEarching and searching cl for couches! I did think about buying brand new but honestly my kids are hellions sometimes and the couches take a beating( i am trying to break the habit of being lil' turds on my couches) so searching and searching and once again everyone thinks there stuff is golden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd then my wonderful cousin informs me that she is selling her couches for 200 dollars.......................well and then this wonderful cousin of mine tells me she'll sell both to me for 100 bucks!!! did I mention these couches look brand spankin new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh I love them! they are gorgeous!


wow ya THose are all the blankets I am getting rid of!!!!!!!!!! cant really see my couches!
Lets try again...............

THere is a little better pic of the love seat!! excuse my messy house, after my baking tonight and a glass of wine maybe Ill clean~ no probably not.......................

love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment