Tuesday, March 2, 2010

crocheting away.................

yeppers back on the jag of crocheting.............the other night I was watching a tutorial on youtube for making flowers, this is like the tenth time I have watched this tutorial and finally got it!I was so excited I decided to make a hat to go with the flower!!!! WEll I stayed up until about 1 am finished the hat and attached the flower! the hat is for my friends little girl I am working on making the second one for her other little girl! oh how my knuckle are killing me!!!
The picture isnt the greasted due to crappy blackberry camera but you get the idea!
Seriously considering opening an etsy shop just haven't decided! decisions, decisions!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Crocheting is on my list of things to learn. This came out great. Thanks for the follow! I hope you stop by often.

    Courney
    scrapsnscribs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love crocheting!!! so easy once you figure it out:)i still dont really know how to read patterns:)

    ReplyDelete