Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Painting Vintage suitcases

ok so thru my blog stocking at work yesterday ( yes Im lucky I blog stock all day) anyways thru blog stocking I found this wonderful ladies blog~~~ and I fell madly in love with the painted suitcases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to run out right then and find the old suitcases, however I restrained myself and waited till this am!!! I must have been in luck( or seen tons of them at goodwill in surprise before) and I picked up two of them!!!!! one for the girls one for the boys!!! WAnna guess the price??????? 4 bucks for both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was stoked!!! there was another one I wanted there for the hubby and I but it was 6 bucks and I didnt want to spend 6 bucks:( ANyways heres a picture of hers)
               suitcase
                                                            ***Credit***

at
                                                           ***CREDIT***

THese aren't the only amazing things she has on her blog, believe me I was looking at it for quite some time yesterday! Now if you haven't already go check Her blog out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment