Sunday, October 17, 2010

Inspiration

in·spi·ra·tion (nsp-rshn):
 Stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity.
The condition of being so stimulated.
An agency, such as a person or work of art, that moves the intellect or emotions or prompts action or invention.  Something, such as a sudden creative act or idea, that is inspired.
 The quality of inspiring or exalting: a painting full of inspiration.
 Divine guidance or influence exerted directly on the mind and soul of humankind.
The act of drawing in, especially the inhalation of air into the lungs.





What is your inspiration?
Mine is so many things. My kids, my husband, nature ect. Sometimes however I get tired, everyday life is exhausting sometimes. My biggest problem is I stress ALOT and about the smallest things, I forget to let go, and let God!! Prince charming is constently telling me this! Let go Rebekah and let God work it out for us. Seriously on a daily basis he tells me this! Which is a total switch because 2 yrs ago that  was me telling him that. I was the positive one, the roles have reversed big time!
Thinking about it the other day I stumbled over a blog I love!!!!!!!love love love!!!!
Kind over matter it's such an ispiring blog!
THis is the post I found and saved:)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment