Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 days of thanks! Day 1

November, sweet november how I love you! November is probably my favorite month out of the yr, besides march because its my bday, but thats besides the point! Anyways I love november full blown fall, hot chocolate by the fire, we can finally use our fire pit:) pumkins, cinnamon , the decorations the ffamily get togethers, all of it I LOVE IT!!!!
This year I want to start 30 days of thankfulness, everyday I will post soemthing that I am thankful for. Feel free to join in!

Today at this moment I am thankful for Gods timing, its perfect. Even when sometimes I think that things should happen at a certain time, and get upset when they dont, I sit pray and remember that God Has PERFECT timing he has a plan and its a wonderful plan.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future  Jeremy 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment