Friday, June 29, 2012

35 weeks...





35 weeks yep I can't believe it!! Time has flown by, Im actually a little sad its almost over. Its our last baby, and well Im a Little sad I will never feel a little baby in me again!! Anyways little Brantlee Scott is definitely growing, we had his last ultrasound a week ago and he weighed 4 lbs 3 oz., he is already almost the same size Adrian was when he was born( 4 lbs 8 ozs) so Im thinking he'll be about 6 lbs when he arrives!!! I haven't decided if I want to go for the elective c-section, or try a vbac? They both have cons and negatives! I however better figure it out soon, because honestly I think he'll be here around 37-38 weeks!!!
Either way I have been nesting like a crazy person, and have a few projects to come back to show you tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment