Saturday, March 19, 2011

when life becomes over-bearing...

Lately my life, my days have become stressful, and honestly over bearing....The laundry is never done, the kitchen floor rarely stays clean, and my livingroom lets just not go there! I love organization, and cleanliness but my goodness you couldn't tell by the state of my house!
when this happens I forget to be thankful for the imporant things, like my livingroom floors is a mess because it's ussually covered in toys because I have four amazing kids that make my world go round! my kitchen is a mess because we have food to eat and love to cook.
There is laundry because we have plenty of clothes, our floors are still not quite finished because we are healthy and happy and love to be outside, going to the park, cleaning our front yard, going for rides in the jeep, and on our dirtbikes. WE ARE BLESSED..

So when my love seat  looks like this
I need to consider myself BLESSED, not stressed:)


Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord guards the city, the guard keeps watch in vain. It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives sleep to his beloved. (Psalm 127:1-2)

1 comment: