Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Christ mas in July!!!!!!!

Looking thru The pleated poppy blog ( I love her blog if I have never mentioned that before) I ran accross her recipe section in the side bar and there was actually 2 recipes that I am making today, the first one is already made and its the Wassel recipe!!! All I have to say is yum actually super yum!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like having christmas in july, and makes me long for christmas to be here!!! Seriously I was looking at holiday decor and stocking patterns today!!!!

Well without further waiting heres her recipe!!!

4 cups of tea


4 cups apple juice

4 cups cranberry juice

1 cup orange juice

1/2 cup sugar

cloves and cinnamon sticks



simmer on stove all day. make house smell like christmas. make tummy's warm. add whip cream. maybe add a little more

Now skip on over and check out the

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment