Tuesday, August 3, 2010

San Diego weekend!

This weekend was the last weekend before we had to start getting ready for school to start up:( and Prince charming and I actually have a child in school now!!!! Ariel before is ussually back at her moms before school so we have never really had to worry about bedtimes (yes they have a bedtime but we have always had the option of  going away whenever he wasn't on shift at the firehouse) now that is no longer as possible because hails will be starting school!!!!!!!! I know i can't believe my baby girl will be a kindergardener!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its crazy it seems like just yesterday she was little tiny!!!!!! Anyways back to the point. Last wensday we decided out of the blue we wanted to go away for a night and san diego, its a little bit of a drive, maybe 4 hrs but its not horrible and I lvoe love the ocean!!!!!!I swear I was ment to live in California!! Anyways we got a hotel room and saturday morning off we went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My camera however went out halfway through the trip so i used Lees awesome garminfone( seriously this is a great phone gps internet and all the other regular stuff)
anyways I haven't even tried to mess with my camera because im scared to :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Natures pedicure:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment