Friday, February 25, 2011

Are you ready to give your children up?

It's a scary thought isn't it? The idea that your parental rights could be taken away?
One of the blogs I follow shared this disturbing post , it honestly gave me chills?
How can the goverment take children from a loveing family, I understand some parents don't deserve to have their children, but reading thru some of the stories on http://www.parentalrights.org/, The parents that had to fight for custody of their own children were everyday great parents, and the state decided foster families could raise them better! Seriously I couldn't imagine! Makes me sad that this is the state of our Govermetn at this point. You want change? You want to see that we as parents keep are rights to raise our children? Then take 5 minutes and sign the petition,I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment