Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ugly duckling living room before and a sneak peak after

 fontana and home 887

This was our livingroom for the 5 yrs:( We bought the house with every intention of tearing out the carpet asap. Sadly it took 5 yrs to finally budget it in and get it done! It took us the hubby a few days to finish the living room dining room, we still have base boards to put on, but first we are finishing off the master and kitchen and hopefully the boys room! The girls I have a totally different Idea for!!!!!!!

It’s not totally finished, and honestly I am pretty surprised and the color choice for the walls I went with, but here’s a sneak peak at the living room, full Renovation pics to come soon I promise!!!

 

fontana and home 893

Yes one wall still to this day is not painted:( getting that done today I promise ( i hope) but the floors brighten it up a ton, and honestly I adore them, I do end up sweeping a good 4 times a day but hey thats ok with me!

Stay tuned for the rest of the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment