Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 8,9,10,11,12:)

 

 

A picture that makes me laugh, this picture makes me laugh, baby Aj was playing one minute and passed out the next!

 

 

fontana1 030

Day 9 and 10  a picture of someone who has gotten you through the most, and a picture of some one you do the most messed up things with.

fontana1 284

My sister is my one of my best friends, there is nothing we don’t talk about seriously NOTHING, and she’s always there when I need her!

She’s also who I do messed up stuff with:) our poor husbands

 

Day 11 I don’t hate anything so there is no picture for this:)

 

Day 12 a picture of something you love

fontana1 327

I love my husband he is amazing, he’s a great dad, amazing husband, he is a hard worker, and I couldn’t imagine life without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment